1. COMMUNITY, COMMUNITY & ONCE AGAIN - COMMUNITY!
Crypto projects with the best market performance during a downturn are who have strong community behind them, who trust in the project no matter what (Look at ETC and the latest 51% attack in the crypto-world, the price of the coin should be 0 but its community would not dump tokens no matter what happened to the networks and its instability. It is a paradox!). That brings us to 7 points how to build a strong crypto community for your ICO:
- Flawless community management and actually helping members to get to the bottom of the project and how it will be helpful to a future us, not just in Telegram, but as well as in Reddit, Twitter, Medium, Youtube and other platforms. We see majority of projects do not even reply to people comments and questions outside of telegram!
- Fastest way to get the initial base- limited time airdrop with this tool (hyperlink) where you can collect a lot of data from the bot users and send direct messages to all of them with token sale details
- Bounty program to get the army of people to promote your project for you
- Quizzes, giveaways, exciting ways for get your tokens before, during or after the sale
- Regular video updates from founding team or community managers
- Live stream AMAs and Reddit AMAs to answer any questions in real time
- Inviting your targeted audience from the Telegram groups of projects in your space, yes, that still works well and pretty much every project in crypto space have used this tool
And of course, positive news! Projects should look at what best ICOs over the years did, not just product wise.